Lume Cube 2.0 PRO Lighting Kit (BEST VALUE) - 2 Lights + ALL Modifiers
The 20 piece Professional Lighting Kit is made for, you guessed it, the professional content creator or aspiring creator that needs a full range of lighting gear to tackle any lighting challenge, without being weighed down by bulky equipment. This kit consists of the most up-to-date lighting accessories and modifiers from Lume Cube and allows you to diffuse, gel, or shape your...
The 20 piece Professional Lighting Kit is made for, you guessed it, the professional content creator or aspiring creator that needs a full range of lighting gear to tackle any lighting challenge, without being weighed down by bulky equipment. This kit consists of the most up-to-date lighting accessories and modifiers from Lume Cube and allows you to diffuse, gel, or shape your light within seconds. All attachments magnetically attach to the front of the Modification Frame and are stackable. All gear comes packed tight inside a custom cut foam carrying case with custom inserts for each attachment to keep your gear safe and secure.
Need the accessories or carrying case without the Cubes? Click HERE.
Need JUST the Custom Cut Carrying Case? Click HERE.
*This product is made for the Lume Cube 1.0 & 2.0 (NOT the Lume Cube AIR)
LUME CUBE 2.0 SPECS
- 1.6" x 1.6" size (approx. the size of a Golf Ball)
- True Daylight Balanced 5600K Color Temp & 95+ CRI
- Custom Lens /w 80º Beam Angle and ZERO Hot Spots
- USB-C Charging
- Durable Aluminum Body & Water to 30 feet
- 750 LUX @ 1M
- 1.5 Hour Run Time @ 100% Output
- 2 Button Control System (increase & decrease brightness manually)
- Wirelessly Control via Lume-X iPhone/Android App from 60 feet away
- 360º Optical Sensor for Slave Flash Capability
- Built-in 1/4" 20 for Tripod Mounting
- Low Light Mode (adjust in 1% increments) for Night Photography
- Accessories Included (Shoe Mount, Warming Gel, Diffuser, etc)
Modification Frame Specs
- Plastic Molded Body with an internal metal frame for magnetic mounting
- Form fitting design to securely mount on the front of your Lume Cube
- All Diffusers, Gels, and Modifiers magnetically attach to the front of the Modi Frame and are stackable
- Two (2) Lume Cube 2.0 LED Lights
- Two (2) Modification Frame
- Four (4) Lee Filter Flat White Diffusers
- Four (4) CTO Warming Gels
- Four (4) RGBY Colored Gels (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
- Two (2) Honeycomb Grids
- Two (2) Barn Doors
- Two (2) Snoots
- Two (2) Diffusion Bulbs
- One (1) Custom Cut Foam Carrying Case
- Two (2) USB-C Charging Cables
- color output
- dope kit
- Lume Cube
let there be light
love the kit and the cubes from LUME CUBE will be getting more and telling friends about them
The right tool!
Pretty dope kit and very bright! The usability with the app is great too. Although mine came with a cracked magnetic adapter, still useable though. I wished the kit came with mini-tripods, but those are easy to get additionally. Overall solid kit and case, color output is great, filters are good too.
Hello Marcel, thanks for the feedback! Reach out to email@example.com to see if we can replace that broken part for you.
This is a well designed and made product. For its size it is powerful and versatile
Stellar, controllable light
Back in the "old days", we had large, hot, single source lights that took a small army to set up, but they offered complete control, allowing us to shape the light as the scene needed. With the advent of LED lights, you have a cool source, but to get enough light, the most commonly used are the multiple LED light panels. With the exception of diffusion, they are hard to control and corral. The Lume Cube light system offers the best of both worlds. In a tiny package, you have pretty intense, single source light that is completely shapable with the multiple tools included in this kit: gels, diffusion, barn doors, snoots. These are especially useful in smaller shooting spaces, interviews, dramatic scenes, etc., where you truly need to bend the light to your demands. Highly recommended.
Options and more Options
I bought this kit to after buying the 2 Air's and really loving them. I like the power of the originals vs the Air's and all the mounting options of the originals. It comes with a case but once you start adding Air's and other add on's the case is to small. All and all it's a wonderful system that is easy to cary with my camera gear.