Lume Cube AIR - 5600K LED LIGHT for Photo & Video, Magnetic, Waterproof
The Lume Cube AIR is the smallest, lightest, most compact professional lighting solution on the market. Combining a portable & waterproof design, versatile mounting options (magnetic & tripod), the freedom of wireless control, and a range of diffusors inside the box, it’s a must-have for anyone looking to create better Photos & Videos.
*Not recommended for use on Drones due to built-in magnet.
- Size: 1.6” x 1.6” x 1.1”
- Weight: 2oz
- LUX: 400 @ 1M
- LED Temp: 5600K Daylight
- 1000 Lumens
- CRI: 90 +/-
- Beam Angle: 60º
- Waterproof: 10M / 30Ft
- Manual Settings: 4 Manual Brightness Levels and Strobe
- Durable Rubberized Exterior
- Wireless Bluetooth Controls via Lume-X App
- Battery: Internal Non-Replaceable Lith-Ion Polymer
- Charge: Micro USB
- Run Time: 2.5+ Hours @ 50% Brightness (30-45min @ 100%)
- Mounting: Built-In Earth Magnet (rear), Tripod Mount (Base: ¼"-20)
- Control: Bluetooth and Single Button Manual Operation
- Compatible Devices: iPhone, Android, Digital Cameras, Video Cameras, GoPro, Action Cameras (*Not recommended for Drones due to magnet)
- One (1) Lume Cube AIR LED Light
- One (1) White Diffuser
- One (1) Warming Diffuser
- One (1) Lanyard
- One (1) Micro USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Lume Cube Sticker
- 100% Secure Checkout
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
All in all it’s a solid product! I love the versatility and the fact that I can control both my Lume Cube Airs right from my phone at the same time, and the fact that they’re tripod mountable is a huge plus! My only complaint would be the level of dimming. I would like it if it could go dimmer. The lowest setting on the app is the same as about 25% light, it doesn’t get any dimmer after 25%. I read another review that said the same thing before I bought it, but I didn’t think it would be a huge deal (and it’s not at present). However, if this issue would be fixed in the future that would be awesome!
Great lighting for my needs. Great size. Great functionality. Battery does not last as long as I'd like, perhaps 15 minutes. Would LOVE a battery reserve indicator on the cube itself. There may be one on the app, but I don't need another app.
Hello Brian, thanks for the honest feedback. 15min is definitely not right. On full brightness a Lume Cube should last 30-35 minutes before overheating and shutting itself off. If you'd like to get your unit replaced please contact our customer support at email@example.com