Lighting Kit for Yuneec Typhoon H Drone
ATTACH LIGHTING TO YOUR YUNEEC TYPHOON H DRONE
(Compatible with H520 and Intel RealSense)
Attach Lighting to your Typhoon H or H520 Drone for either creative or commercial purposes. Lume Cube Drone Lights allow you to illuminate your subject from above with constant light functionality, illuminate the footage of your Typhoon H camera, as well as provide a variety of speeds of Strobe Lighting for FAA Anti-Collision Lighting Requirements. Useful for Inspections, Surveillance, Search and Rescue, as well as many creative uses!! You can now hover lights above your scene for a cinematic effect, light paint the sky for creative long exposure photos, and that's just the tip of the iceberg!
*Lume Cube Zipper Carrying Case included with purchase
- Wireless Control via Bluetooth App
- Adjustable Light Level 0% - 100%
- Waterproof to 100 feet
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Daylight Balanced Color Temp
- 60º Beam Angle
- 750 LUX @ 1m
- Optical Slave Flash Functionality (down to 1/250th of a second)
- Sync to your Smartphone for off-camera flash
- Rechargeable via Micro USB
- 10 Adjustable Light Levels Manually
- 1/4" 20 Screw Built in for Tripod Mounting
DRONE MOUNT SPECS
- 360º horizontal rotation allowing you to angle your light in any direction needed
- No screws required! Clips right above the Yuneec Typhoon H camera
- Two 1/4" 20 mounts for Lume Cubes
- Two (2) Black Lume Cube LED Lights (total of 3,000 lumens combined)
- Two (2) Micro USB Charging Cables
- One (1) Yuneec Typhoon H Lume Cube Lighting Mount (Mount is compatible with Typhoon H Series drones with Intel Real Sense)
- One (1) Lume Cube Zipper Case
- Free US Shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
- 1 Year Warranty
Great lighting for night flying. Program to control them could be a little better.
Impressive power these little cubes have.
The setup on the Yuneec Typhoon H drone was pretty simple, just snap off the accesory holder and replace with the Lume Cube one which is basically the same but has the added srews and donuts for fastening the Cubes.
I've flown the drone with them and no problems at all!